M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black is in the lead. The rest must of been repainted. Any orange bikes I want to see them.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should of ran a poll. Didn't see that button.

Live and learn.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ya...the jokers that paid 8 grand out the door...seem to have black ones...were they running a special on black to balance out the market demand ?

G

·
We need a survey rather than a post so you can see the numbers right away. I don't think regular member can do that though, I have poked around and don't see it as an option.

I think Lamont is on the road or away. Maybe he can put it up when he gets time.

·
Registered
253 Posts
yeh my bad I am a member with all intentions on getting a 109 but the more time it takes for our dealers to get them in the more time I spend on here reading about all the little issues and I am thinking of maybe waiting for the 07 to come out. I might just stick to the Busa for another 12 mths and then at least a heap of after market parts should be avaliable also and hopefully most of the teething problems accoiated with a new model might have been ironed out . But in saying that if one was to appear tomorrow I would grab it in a flash but our dearlers are looking at late August /September before they get any into the country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts