M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
We ride every weekend. Just don't know where till the time comes.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
As you were posting this I was sending burnt a PM about working on his bike on the 13th. Maybe I'll change that to the 12th so we can ride the 13th. Lets see who else wants to ride. BTW that's the opening weekend of Laconia!!!

DOH......We will be working on his bike next weekend on Sunday. That's the 6th...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you guys are up for Laconia thats fine.Woody let us know were you would want to meet up.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I'm in:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
ride

Hey Guys and Gals, I do plan to make more of the rides this year, this one may be tough tho....... I am happy to say that june 13th is our 1 year Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!!! We will be out on the bike tho so maybe we can meet you all out for a drink or some gas! Plus I will owe Woody a Beer everytime that I see him for a long time. Thanks again Jeff :bow:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Jeff, you BUFF Fred up:dontknow:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
buRnt congrats on the 1 year will try to join you but seems this year more stuff comes up very busy.I will do my best

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.