M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunrise Cycles in Norfolk Virginia is sponsoring a ride to benifit Childrens Hospital...The ride starts at 10:30 am , I believe it is your typical poker run .
Fun and games/food to follow...they do this yearly and is a blast.

So far 3 of us are 100% in..I will take pics and post here , I'm sure the more the merrier... I know there are more 109rs in the area...as I have talked to a few,
a-hem...Craig :) .

Jeff...my mailman (with the slower black 109 :D) , we go on evening rides, 2 109's down the ocean front strip is a blast , everyone turns heads...he's going too.

I hope we can all hook up...maybe we can form a gaunlet like they did at amercaide rally in DC . ;)

I'll bring my digital camera...oh the donation is a mere $10.00 , that goes to the kids....You get a T shirt ,hat i think..and bbq ...gotta be there early to register,
again ...ride starts at 10:30 am Sunday morning the 11th of June .

They are in Norfolk Virginia...located on Little Creek Road...near the Naval base ...off Military Hwy...easy to get to off of I64

I in no way shape or form work for them...I have sent them customers...(my mailman) and a few others but thats it...they are good guys/gals.

Please reply if your interested or message me for more details. :bigthumbsup:

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts