M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my JSM in the mail today, took about a week and a half to get i have no idea why. But the question is I have read about a grounding point.. I have none I got a JSD3M,, did i buy the wrong one?? Anyone able to help here,, I am sure there will be many.

Thanks
George
Minnesota

G

·
georges109 said:
Just got my JSM in the mail today, took about a week and a half to get i have no idea why. But the question is I have read about a grounding point.. I have none I got a JSD3M,, did i buy the wrong one?? Anyone able to help here,, I am sure there will be many.

Thanks
George
Minnesota
you got the right one, check out the tech tips how to, there is a nice write up on it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The hardest part was putting the side cover back on. I got mine today, THANKS JEFF - VERY WELL DONE. The JSD-3M is easy to install and amazingly smoothes out the first three gears. I really like this new mod.

Thanks to all for the recommendation. :cop: :super:

·
Registered
514 Posts
georges109 said:
Just got my JSM in the mail today, took about a week and a half to get i have no idea why. But the question is I have read about a grounding point.. I have none I got a JSD3M,, did i buy the wrong one?? Anyone able to help here,, I am sure there will be many.

Thanks
George
Minnesota
Idaho is on fire..... must be the smoke. :yikes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts