M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this may sound alittle stupid but wth is this jsd3m and wut are the gains from it and where do u buy it...i have the cobra drag pipes and the fi2000 comp so will this work with wut i have or no sorry if this is a stupid question!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
752 Posts
The problem is we have all answered this 15 times and are starting to wish people would just search, it is out there in numerous threads.

This is the same answer I have given multiple times.

It removes the timing retard in 1st - 3rd and removes the top speed limiter. Restores stock idle. It's a TRE. Benefits are faster smoother acceleration in 1st - 3rd and higher top end.

You buy it here. http://www.jsdproducts.com/

And you shouldn't call the guy names because he tells you how to use search and keep the board uncluttered.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thank u both fo answering my question however l train i tried too research it out and only saw where every1 was saying they had it not also saying where too find it or what it was......and too your response of me calling names not only did i find his response rude i have seen where he responded too others threads with the same attitude......my thought is if u dont have something good too sy or the time too try too help then keep on surfing the other topics...also i have noticed too your response of keeping the board uncluttered others have listed topics twice but by different members of this forum....so anyways ty for ur response and jounce ty for answering aswell............hope too keep chatting with every1

·
Registered
849 Posts
bighrt27,
I was trying to respond politely to a message that I believed had troll written all over it. if you really reviewed my posts, you would have noted I have always tried to be helpful to people who have problems. That did not seem to be the issue with you, and I was hoping, if I was wrong, that you might take advantage of all the info that has been posted previously if you were sincere in your request.
If I'm wrong about you, I apologize. I still take exception to your use of childish profanity on a board designed to help people.
Having seen what a previous troll going by the name of Fritz posted here using the same style and demeanor you did, I didn't want to reinforce what I previously found offensive. Again, my sincere apogies if I'm wrong. Your insulting response to my suggestion you try searching the topic would suggest I wasn't.
Jer

bighrt27 said:
i thank u both fo answering my question however l train i tried too research it out and only saw where every1 was saying they had it not also saying where too find it or what it was......and too your response of me calling names not only did i find his response rude i have seen where he responded too others threads with the same attitude......my thought is if u dont have something good too sy or the time too try too help then keep on surfing the other topics...also i have noticed too your response of keeping the board uncluttered others have listed topics twice but by different members of this forum....so anyways ty for ur response and jounce ty for answering aswell............hope too keep chatting with every1
Jer

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i apologize if i was in the wrong lets all just get along and have fun my fault maybe i didnt utilize all the assets out there but atleast people out there have helped me ty all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts