M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure why but without the JSD mod the throttle is super touchy and makes the machine herkey-jerkey. I put the JSD3-M on and the throttle control is smooth as butter. Anyone know why that is ??? I like it though !!!!

mania

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
109 mania said:
I'm not sure why but without the JSD mod the throttle is super touchy and makes the machine herkey-jerkey. I put the JSD3-M on and the throttle control is smooth as butter. Anyone know why that is ??? I like it though !!!!

mania
It's smoother because the JSD is causing your bike to knock so bad, it's sapping all the power you had without the JSD... ::) ::)

Disclaimer: For those that didn't catch it, the above was being entirely satirical. It was not meant to be taken seriously.

·
Registered
443 Posts
109 mania said:
JR... sorry... I was using engineering terminology. For lay persons, it means you lunge forward and then get jerked backward.

mania
Lunge foward then get jerked back. I thought that is what the 109 does when you twist the throttle! :D :joke:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Medic1210 said:
It's smoother because the JSD is causing your bike to knock so bad, it's sapping all the power you had without the JSD... ::) ::)

Disclaimer: For those that didn't catch it, the above was being entirely satirical. It was not meant to be taken seriously.
you think it knocks now.... just wait until you add a air filter and change the a/f ratio w/o maping the sucker....... BANG!! :D :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts