M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bike ...ever ....at 44 yrs old. I have been reading the boards and have done the drilling of the exhaust, all three walls, and  1/2" holes around the exhaust port. Sounds alot better. This bike is incredible!!!!! Especially since it is my first. I didn't even know that you push the left handle bar to turn left and lean!!! A little green. Anyway, Where do I get the JSD mod and any other easy mods for a wannabe mechanic? I have 550 miles on in 10 days and experienced the overfilled oil, which you guys warned me about...thank you, and I am also noticing the dogging out at about 6500 rpm in first. I am verrrrry busy, but trying to follow the boards to see what the out come of the dogging issue is. I turned the Cycle Barn in WA onto this site after the fuel problem. They are now monitoring the progress too.  :bigthumbsup:Awesome Help!!Thanks Guys

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys for the help. J.R. I see you on most boards and you are always willing to help. Thanks again. I will be ordering the JSD 3 this friday and hopefully it comes with instructions. I have lots of tools and very little time or know-how, but for this bike, I am making some time. I am selling My 96 F-350 and buying the better half a M 50. See you on the boards.

·
Registered
514 Posts
WA109 said:
Thanks Guys for the help. J.R. I see you on most boards and you are always willing to help. Thanks again. I will be ordering the JSD 3 this friday and hopefully it comes with instructions. I have lots of tools and very little time or know-how, but for this bike, I am making some time. I am selling My 96 F-350 and buying the better half a M 50. See you on the boards.
Why yes they do, color no less.... :) All you need is 10 minutes and a 4mm allen wrench.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can't wait to get mine. USPS tracking system is terrible in my opinion, it keeps telling me to check back later but the status never changes. Then once I have the package I'll look online and its been update. I'm just impatient I guess. :confused: Would love to get it by Friday.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered the JSD3M !!!! If I could figure out how to post the smileys they would be all over this page!!!! I.T. is not my strong suit...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got mine on Friday put in on in about 15 minutes (would have been faster but kept having to stop to fight mosquitos)  :joke:  I haven't posted since then cause I been ridin'.  The mod is well worth it, I could really feel the power in the lower gears.  Riding with my wife, the extra weight just seemed to make the power go straight to the pavement and shoot us forward.   ME LIKE ME LIKE.  :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts