M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have them drying right now.... I expect to ship either Saturday or Monday. I am very sorry for the delay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
jeffw said:
Guys,

I have them drying right now.... I expect to ship either Saturday or Monday. I am very sorry for the delay.
I didn't notice if you responded to my post. I had ordered the jsd 1 and asked you to hold it and ship the version for the 109. What will be the price of the new version?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vtxoak said:
I didn't notice if you responded to my post. I had ordered the jsd 1 and asked you to hold it and ship the version for the 109. What will be the price of the new version?
JSD-1, KSD-1A, and the JSD-1M are all the same price. I am not going to increase prices just because a new product comes out. It takes mostly the same parts to make...... no reason to charge more.

If you can send me email about this. and give me your name... I'll make sure that you get a JSD-1M even if I have shipped the other unit to you.

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ppridgen1 said:
all of them ,I ordered thejsd-1m,how longs it gonna take to get here :doorag: :dontknow:
I would love to ship them to you yesterday... but the epoxy is not dry... nad I won't send out a crappy product. I hope that you understand. I am very sorry for the wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
Jeff:

I have sent a few emails about how to return my JSD-1 Kit now that I have ordered the new JSD automatic for the 109. Whe you get some time, I know you are busy, send me that info.

Thanks man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
L-Train said:
Jeff:

I have sent a few emails about how to return my JSD-1 Kit now that I have ordered the new JSD automatic for the 109. Whe you get some time, I know you are busy, send me that info.

Thanks man
Jeff:

Ditto here, man. I still have my JSD-1 kit sitting upopened in its pristine virgin state. :D Have a JSD-3M coming now, and would like to return the JSD-1 kit. I also sent an email about this, but have received no answer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
Keep up the good work and stop trying to find time to eat and sleep. Get to work man! :cop: :cop:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, all packages and out the door...... you guys should start seeing them Tuesday-Wednesday time zone....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
jeffw said:
Ok, all packages and out the door...... you guys should start seeing them Tuesday-Wednesday time zone....
Can't wait.... :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
Jeff, I've ordered the JSD-3M as well, and I'm eagerly waiting for it's arrival.
I have a question for you Jeff. I've seen the post by "Pizzmor" for maniac's mod. However his mod really won't help at all, because your mod is different. This means, I have no idea how or where to install it.
Will you have a "how too" included in the package, or will someone be posting one here soon. I'm asking now, because once it arrives, I will want to install it ASAP, and I would love to have the answer before it arrives.
Thanks Jeff.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top