M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep hearing great things about the JSD-3M. I just wanted to know if this will void my warranty or mess up my PCMP... anyone know?

·
Registered
775 Posts
you realize you are re-opening a can of big mean worms? call zuki about the warranty info; if you put jsd on then have it remapped afterwards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found the 75 Reply post in the other forum.... oops.... sounds like us over at the lightning boards about speed density or mass air? Huge conflicts over that one.... lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
walker said:
you realize you are re-opening a can of big mean worms? call zuki about the warranty info; if you put jsd on then have it remapped afterwards.
My JSD.... or any other TRE (Timing Retard Eliminator) does not touch the fuel map. This is not new, it been working this way since 1998.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also bought Jeff's JSD-3M and it stayed in the box for a couple of months after reading all the pros and cons from others on the board. Plus I just wanted to get used to the bike as it was. Now after installing it, which took all of 5 minutes. I'm glad I did, it smoothed out the jerky low end throttle play, and the smiles come alot faster now. The only down side so far is the higher idle in neutral with the clutch disengaged. Well worth it! 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts