M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a JSD-3M for sale . I have had one on order for 7 weeks and Direct Line still can`t tell me when it will ship. Getting fed up with the situation, so if you have one for sale let me know.
Thanks, Revvin

·
Registered
448 Posts
same here i order onr three months ago and DLP acts like they dont care. I'm sorry but if the damn site wants to sell the parts they need to have them i dont care how they get them but just take them off the site if there are none to sell.:edit::edit::edit::edit:

·
Registered
34 Posts
:agree:......I only ordered mine about 3 weeks ago.....so I havent had to wait as long as you guys....they did say that they should be getting them in within a few weeks. But judging from what you guys say, thats probably some BS

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Is this what you want ?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks right but not for sure. Somebody that has one chime in please. :clap2: How much?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
if its what you want. $30 shipped.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did it come off your 9 ? I will take it. Just wanted some history to the part please.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
It did come off my 9.

I took it off because i installed a GiPro TRE.

·
Registered
343 Posts
same here i order onr three months ago and DLP acts like they dont care. I'm sorry but if the damn site wants to sell the parts they need to have them i dont care how they get them but just take them off the site if there are none to sell.:edit::edit::edit::edit:
hey yellow ill look in my toolbox tomorrow and see if i can find my old one. i think i saw it last week. IM with your address and ill send it to you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
JMO , but DLP sucks . Takes forever . I don't deal with them anymore .

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just called DLP and asked again....they said another 2-3 weeks. So if anyone else has one they want to get rid of I would be interested as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I also have one ordered from DLP. Got a email yesterday with estimated ship date of 07/20/10. Ive only order from them about three or four times so far. This is the first backorder I hit so far. Been lucky it seems

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Just an old mans opinion here....but after years of using a JSD-3M I finally took it off. They are usually a lot more trouble then they are worth....high idles...detention on acceleration...needing cooler plugs to run properly...and many failures to work.....Just buy a good fuel processor...enrichen the low rpm and all the surging jerkiness will fade away...bike will run smoother and perform better at all rpms. It costs more but it's worth more...I have seen many members go through several so far.....I do think the GiPro is a better unit....but the fuel processor will make you much happier...and your bike too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.