M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
I am interested in this mod as well.  After reading Felix' detailed install with great pictures, I've been debating the mod. 

·
Registered
181 Posts
I agree with the others, great mod.

·
Registered
702 Posts
just keep reading the posts on this site after using the SEARCH feature, keyword JSD

G

·
VINNIE1209 said:
THANX FOR THE INFO BUT I DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME TO USE CAPS OR NOT :cus:
You must be an internet noob. Felix wasn't trying to be rude, he was trying to help you out. In internet land, typing in all caps is the same as yelling in real life. So please stop yelling. :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
chadrob30 said:
You must be an internet noob. Felix wasn't trying to be rude, he was trying to help you out. In internet land, typing in all caps is the same as yelling in real life. So please stop yelling. :)
+1

khrome

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
VINNIE1209 said:
THANX FOR THE INFO BUT I DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME TO USE CAPS OR NOT :cus:
No, you don't. It's just poor forum ettiquette to use them. It's the same as shouting, only written. Either way, it's up to you. Just know that it makes you look like a forum noob. ::)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
I would also suggest NOT using the bolt in the how to unless you scratch up the paint / use a star washer. A better ground can be found slightly forward of the connectors on the back of the engine.Â
Actually, scratching the paint isn't gonna make a big difference. The bolt itself is not painted, and you get plenty of grounding from the thread's contact with the threads in the frame. :bigthumbsup: I honestly can't see any reason for that bolt other than to be a ground. After all, it's a nice shiny uncoatet bolt that isn't supporting anything. To me, that says it was put there specifically to act as a ground point.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys i am new to forums just trying to chat w/people and find more stuff out on this amazing bike :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts