M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope Lamonster doesn't delete this for being "off topic", but, I thought I would say my piece.

If JR was in good health (at least descent) I'm sure he'd be doing even more than he is.

I'll take credit for teaching him independence, but his technical ability came from somewhere else.....and I thought he was just going to school for the gals!

Jr will give you the shirt off his back.....and if your wife or boy needs one.....he'll give you his wife's or son's.....and just figure out a way to replace them.

I wish I was in better physical shape, in order to help him more.

The inovative things he has done, over the years, people are just now catching on to.....and, I can definitely understand why so many people have saught him out to help them.....I guess what amazes me is.....HE ALWAYS GOES.....even if it's just to tow them home at some crazy hour.

I'm sure that's why he has shown concern for Hal and Lamont.....as they have shown concern for him.

I'm sure JR, like myself, wants nothing but friendship in return, but, of course, he is more than willing to help.

I'm not even sure why I'm writing this.....as I'm not defending him or trying to help him and definitely not trying to justify what he says or does.....Maybe it's just because I'm GOD DAMN PROUD of him !!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As a father, I can appreciate what you have written. As a son, I am moved by what you have written. He is lucky to have a father like you too. He was taught his values by watching you as he grew up. I wish him all the best with his upcoming trials. I am sure he will come through a much stronger person. I can't wait to meet both of you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
did i miss something.... i am sure that we all feel that JR is a major contributor here... i sure do....i am unaware if he indeed has health probs... if so.. i wish him a speedy mend..... WHY did you DAD... feel compelled to write this post???...mjm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aceventura, please don't missunderstand.....JR is not on his deathbed.....just one day closer.....just like the rest of us.

The "ol fart" is gonna be 40 !!!!

JR has invited me to a number of "his" threads.....he just seems to have a different "connection" with you guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The big 40 for me tomorrow! This one is the worst so far. :verymad: When is his big 40?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Life starts at 40... seriously (I keep telling myself that cuz I passed it a 3 years ago) :doorag:

JR is a kickass contributor.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Damn JR, I would really like to meet ya one day and go for a ride.

·
Registered
696 Posts
DAD... oh... i can dig it... being that i am 58... i can tell ya... 40 would be way kool again... now i let's go out a play on our bikes!!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I here ya JR! Live each day to its fullest, i am 29 and was just diagnosed with a chronic condition. I think that's why i went out and bought myself a 109. I'm here i'm gonna enjoy it. Ride on!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:bigthumbsup: for both JR and his dad :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
i always heard the acorn dont fall far from the tree.....

sounds to me you both are fine folks....great to see a father n son so close....
i aint that lucky...        yall are a fine example of the way it should be   :bigthumbsup:

tc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JR, Attitude is always important in everything and you seem to have the right attitude. I for one, appreciate your input and helpfulness. 40 is not old, or course at 46 what would you expect me to say. :p Keep the great attitude. We as a board are there for you bro.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts