M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having seen smoke coming off JR's footwear..I thought these steelcaps would be a Tad safer (and cool for summer)!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
J R said:
:a20: Thankyou sir I have been thinking about an upgrade but I felt like Jesus wore sandals and if they where good enough for him then they would be good enough for me. :bigthumbsup: I may have to go to your new version tho they would work nice for sparks doing tricks and much more safer :p Thanks for the post bud :bigthumbsup: Thats cool :D :bigthumbsup:
Jesus' didn't own a chariot, and if he did I doubt it would have done wheelies like yours or gone nearly as fast.. I think he'd want you to wear something a bit more...... Modern? perhaps :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Try these! The Hole Shot Clod Hoppers,are the ultimate hot weather foot protection,plus CHICKS LIKE E'M (well when they are drunk) :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yup,they match your bike better than they do mine :D I'm thinking of painting them silver to match my bike. Ron

·
Registered
665 Posts
OK! I chickened out! But did come up with a diffrent idea. This way it will match any color M109 :bigthumbsup: PS. Looks good with Black Leathers!Plus it matches the Suzuki Jacket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts