M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first how to guide.... should be helpfull to anyone wanting to try it.

I don't know how to put full size photos.. so here is the thumbnails if anyone can resize in order for me....

Thanks... 11 pics total...

EDIT- I was asked a question... and thought i better add it here.... YES.. the bike WILL need to be jacked up prior to starting this project.... :) enjoy

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks very much feelo for spending the time to do this, i'm about to lower mine in the next few days your instuctions couldnt have come at a better time. I'm sure this will help a few people.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Feelo

These pictures instruction are the best and I will be working on my bone install in the next couple of weeks. So Thanks for taking the time out to do this because it is not easy to to create photo instruction.:congrats:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks Feelo,i was'nt sure about this mod but your pic's have explaned a lot and i might go ahead with this one now :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Feelo,i was'nt sure about this mod but your pic's have explaned a lot and i might go ahead with this one now :bigthumbsup:
You will not be disapointed.... I love the way mine looks now.. and the ride hasn't changed at all... but moving it around is much easier now. Also it has always gotten attention.. but ever since i lowered the rear... seems like the bike draws alot more attention.

If you do it.. just remember... invite a buddy over to help...take your time and enjoy it... the end result will put a huge smile on your face.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yes, i pulled the trigger on thursday Fello,John's already posted them.I just got the 2 inch bones.So this week,the Corbin shroud and my new pegs should arrive and the bones all set for a busy next weekend installing.I hope fitting the bones are as easy as your pic's fello!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yes, i pulled the trigger on thursday Fello,John's already posted them.I just got the 2 inch bones.So this week,the Corbin shroud and my new pegs should arrive and the bones all set for a busy next weekend installing.I hope fitting the bones are as easy as your pic's fello!
i think you will be waiting abit longer than a week for the bones from jhons it has been 2 weeks since i ordered mine and still no show

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Cost me $55US all up to get them here. So an extra $5.
How did that work?, i clicked on the link from the johnskit, selected paypal and it took me to the billing page, but it wasnt any extra. Did u get an email later requesting more or wat?

·
Registered
743 Posts
How did that work?, i clicked on the link from the johnskit, selected paypal and it took me to the billing page, but it wasnt any extra. Did u get an email later requesting more or wat?
i sent a email to him and he sent a paypal invoice to me i am abit worried though because i havnt seen them yet it been 2 weeks and hes not responding to my emails i have sent to him:-\

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i sent a email to him and he sent a paypal invoice to me i am abit worried though because i havnt seen them yet it been 2 weeks and hes not responding to my emails i have sent to him:-\
Maybe send another email asking him whats up... he has always replied to me with in a day or 2 depending on what time i email.

From all my dealings with him i would say He is a stand up guy.. and if something was over looked he will be the first to tell you and then fix the issue.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mines ordered, John replied asap!

I think the aussie dollar has taken a dive against the USD though exchange rate is down to 84cents ???

1 - 20 of 98 Posts