M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I wonder what you folks really voted for LOL, strange it was removed...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I wonder what you folks really voted for LOL, strange it was removed...
I kind of thought something was fishy about it...he would never say what magazine and there was no indication on the page. Also his vote count was a little off. But it isn't unusual for someone to ask for votes like that on here. There was a member that we voted for his daughter last year sometime. She didn't win though, one of the other girls was found to be cheating.

So mostly it's probably about helping those we know or have "like" interests in win.;):bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I kind of thought something was fishy about it..he would never say what magazine and there was no indication on the page. Also his vote count was a little off. But it isn't unusual for someone to ask for votes like that on here. There was a member that we voted for his daughter last year sometime. She didn't win though, one of the other girls was found to be cheating.

So mostly it's probably about helping those we know or have "like" interests in win.;):bigthumbsup:
Exactly my first thoughts when i saw his post, I could have been first responder but didn't, and yes anything to help out a fellow 9er. For legit reasons though, not saying that here just sayin......

·
Registered
227 Posts
I kind of thought something was fishy about it...he would never say what magazine and there was no indication on the page. Also his vote count was a little off. But it isn't unusual for someone to ask for votes like that on here. There was a member that we voted for his daughter last year sometime. She didn't win though, one of the other girls was found to be cheating.

It looks pretty legit. She's at the bottom of this page.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2011-bodyspace-spokesmodel-search-voting.htm

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
Maybe someone made a comment the OP didn't like, and they deleted it? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
General Motorcycle Related topics go here

If someone removes post that fall within the "General Motorcycle Related topics" then explain what this is?

General hey i'm going to the bike whatever anyone going this is the info.

General we took a ride to never never land a few pic's of the ride.

General took a ride had lunch at casa de siton floor stoped at the lambo steealer.

General went to the Gallifreyzoo had a blast at the new lion's den bar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts