M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Would you hire this one? :joke:

Deer Sir,
I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb. ......

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sorry Lamonster if that last pic was too riske'

It was fitting tho :joke:

·
Registered
178 Posts
J R said:
Hey the guys being honest and probly does have better skills at making and managing money then most who consider themseves savy in the finacial world.Hell yes id hire him.But I am not a judgemental person and always go for the underdog.You bet id hire him or George Jung in a heartbeat...........
Right on, :bigthumbsup: That's great you have that attitude because there's not a lot of people out there who aren't judgemental, especially towards that kind of stuff. Trust me, I know from personal experience... :( :redfaced:

I thought once you make restitution for your mistakes, society would give you another chance. Man, I woke up real fast on that one. I mean just about everyone has made poor choices here and there, just not everyone got caught doing it.

Sorry, I'll jump off my soapbox before I really get to preaching my rhetoric.

·
Registered
287 Posts
JR makes a good point. Now about the girl thats looking for a job. I know I could look past her spelling skills. I would never judge her for that. never..... ever......never. :joke: :hot:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm thinking that's a photo-chopped picture, although we just might have an opening that would suit her :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ruben said:
Would you hire this one? :joke:

Deer Sir,
I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb. ......

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check
Man that's funny Ruben!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ruben said:
JR makes a good point. Now about the girl thats looking for a job. I know I could look past her spelling skills. I would never judge her for that. never..... ever......never. :joke: :hot:
Look past her spelling skills?!?!?!? There are a couple of other big things I couldn't look past to even get to her spelling skills...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts