M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on another forum; can't say I'm surprised with the economy in the crapper and James' crazy lifestyle...still sad to see it.

Jesse James Shuts Down West Coast Choppers

10/19/2010 3:34 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jesse James' Southern California bike operation has officially hit the skids -- TMZ has confirmed the celebrity gearhead is shutting down the West Coast Choppers bike shop in Long Beach.

Sources close to Jesse tell us ... James is living full-time in Texas and wants to focus on his shop out there.

WCC has been a staple in Long Beach since the early '90s. So far, no word on what Jesse plans to do with Cisco Burger - his burger joint located right next to the bike shop.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Maybe he should open up a chopper/tattoo shop with that tattooed mistress of his....probably make a killing:bdh:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
itl be interesting if he keeps his partsl ine open. on the past hes openly admitted he hadnt made any money on the bikes, but on the parts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
:eek: wow. why would he kill it? WCC out sells HD in clothing. all white trash wannabees who have no idea how to ride a bike, let-a-lone own one wear his crap.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
might just be KARMA........:dontknow:
Who knows....I do believe what goes around comes around. :bigthumbsup:

That being said.....Sandra Bullock wanted a bad boy; she knew what she was getting in to. :dontknow:

I don't agree with James' lifestyle....he and I are pretty much polar opposites. :D

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Adios.
Aloha.
Goodbye.
See ya later.
Catch ya on the flip.
Sayonara.
Don't Let The Door Hit Ya Where The Good Lord Split Ya!
Won't Miss Ya Asshat.:D

·
Registered
254 Posts
he locked his employees out with out getting them their final checks too.

·
Registered
960 Posts
G

·
he locked his employees out with out getting them their final checks too.
And then he poured sugar in their gas tanks...

I'm no fan of this guy, and I couldn't care less that his shop went under. But how exactly do we know that he stiffed his employees?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts