Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEED SOME FEED BACK ON IS IT WORTH IT TO BUY THIS ITEM, THANKS

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im now seeing riders prefer the gipro gear indicator w/ built in timing advancer instead of the jsd-3

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I would say yes.it works great,but their are some other options out their now.Mine has been on seance they where out in 06.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,767 Posts
Someone posted a link for the lowest price on the GI-Pro in another thread. I can't find it. It would be great if it were posted again, in here. My JSD worked great for 2 years and just died at the meet. I'm going GI-Pro this time.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
it does a great job. however, the problem with them is that they seem to go out after around two years or so. you can tell when they go out because they tend to cause a fast idle upon starting the bike. now, i want to make it clear, that there are plenty of members on here that have the product and have probably had no problems.

i personally would go with the GiPro. it does the same job and also adds a gear indicator which is a very nice feature. in addition, i have yet to hear of someone saying that their gipro died out on them. plus the gipro is plug-n-play. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts