M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gittin started wit my new 07 M109R here in jax :) :) :) :) from Ron Turner... Love the power....any riders near by... :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hey Guy :) I live in yulee Florida, Fernandina beach area, I tried to buy from Ron stealership :( but they wouldn't come down on my GSXR so i bought it from Camden in kingsland GA. and it was a nice experience so i came back and bought my new 07 RED 109 from them also :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Glad to see you figured out what I meant about the Florida part of this site. Keep checking back. It seems like we might be having our first get together in Daytona during biketoberfest. I am going to check out a few sites.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes I did :D and I apologize if i came off wrong :( after i reread what i wrote,I said to myself that sounded a little like a smart arse remark so thank ya'll for pointing me in the right direction :bigthumbsup: I'm still learning how this computer works,at work they call me a computer virus hehehe thanks again Toneout,and yes myself and my brother and father like to ride! bike :bigthumbsup:toberfest

·
Registered
233 Posts
Also in Jax, beaches area.
Anyone in the area ever want to get together for a ride, let me know.
I know it's a old thread, but maybe we could get together for a run. This is the best riding time FL has to offer, IMHO.
There is a great spot up towards Fernandina on A1A with a huge open deck. The food is pretty good. Can't remember the name of the place but can get it if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
595 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:

Weather is perfect for riding lately in Florida so ride and be safe! :doorag:

UNO 9

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im 5 min away from the airport, I bought my 109 from north jax motor sport which is 2 blcks from my house. After all of that we are looking for the same thing, some jax riders, im ready to ride.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've got a separate thread going trying to get some interest in a meet/greet in St Augustine.
Please post up there if you can join us.

·
Registered
233 Posts
yankee rankin said:
Im in jax, but I dont mind the ride. Keep me posted. :bigthumbsup:
I'm in Jax also, Neptune Beach.
Post up on the St Augustine meet thread so we can keep track of everyone who might want to join.
Easier to keep track of everyone in one thread.

Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yo, I'm on the Southside of Town.
Ride all the time and could meet up sometime at Jerry's on Atlantic Blvd.
They usually get together on Thursdays.
The Harley guys get there on fridays.... they left on Thursday but it just takes them that long to get there.

Like they say.... 95% of all Harleys are still on the road.... someday they'll reach their destinations.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I make it to Jerry's every once in a while. Usually a fairly decent crowd.
Maybe I'll see you there sometime.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts