M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason, still waiting for my lowering bones. What's their e.t.a. I ordered them 8-4-06. :dontknow: Just check'n.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone heard from Jason in awhile? I can't get through on the phone either. :dontknow:

G

·
veezer said:
Has anyone heard from Jason in awhile? I can't get through on the phone either. :dontknow:
I was looking forward to having some of those bones installed as soon as I get my bike... He better come back and be ready to produce... :cop:

·
Registered
956 Posts
I had just cancelled my bones a week and a half ago because I ordered the air ride. He sent my monies back so I heard from him then. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Vetgasm, that gives me some comfort :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm kind of curious what's going on too, I emailed/pm'd a couple times but he hasn't gotten back to me. I haven't ordered any as of yet, I just wanted to talk to him before sending him payment through paypal.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This getting a little weird. Jason, are ya out there? :dontknow:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I got an email from him yesterday (09-12-06), he's probably too busy being the BONE maker. He's still around guys, just very busy.

Ed

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
z4woo and moto, thanks for the reply. I'll stop stress'n now. Thanks again. :bigthumbsup: Still wouldn't mind hearing from Jason.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Veezer, Sit tight for Jason. The bones are worth the wait. Got the 2nd batch about 2 1/2 months ago 2000 miles later and the bike rides and looks great. I love them.It does take some time to get them Jason sends them out to be machined and then he has to do the finish work when he gets them back, so it takes a little time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ordered from Jason last week. He said he was finishing up batch six. He told me bout 3 weeks I was in batch 7. So he's hard at it guys.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just got an email from Jason this morning, he's waiting for the machine shop to finish batch 7.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
z4woo said:
I just got an email from Jason this morning, he's waiting for the machine shop to finish batch 7.
That's great. I still have not heard a word. Do the math, I ordered and paid on 8-4-06. That's quite a bit more than 5 weeks! :dontknow:

·
Registered
178 Posts
M109LOVER said:
How much $$$$$ are they ?
If I remember correctly they are like touch over $100 with the shipping costs.

BTW, to all that might be waiting as well, I sent Jason an email the other day and I got an email from him this AM, batch 6 is being completed at this moment and batch 7 parts are being machined.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts