M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is kinda far away but... Is anyone planning on attending the International Bike Show at the Jacob Javits Ceneter in New York City? Its from Jan. 19th - 21st.

The Sched is as follows:

Fri 19th - 2pm - 10pm

Sat 20th - 9am - 9pm

Sun 21st - 9:30am - 5pm

Tickets are $15....

Just thought it would be a good time if a bunch of us went. I went last year and got some cool things there and saw alot of nice upcoming bikes.

Post if your going.

G

·
I do not mean to be negative, but I will tell you that I spent the weekend up in NY last year for the show. Got there when the doors opened on Saturday morning and within 30 minutes it was shoulder to shoulder. After 45 minutes the wife and I just could not take it anymore. It was PACKED. The OCC boys take a huge space at that show as they are the home town favorites and the show is packed all day long.

Again, please do not, not attend, just be aware that it will be packed. We went back on Sunday at it was worse.

·
Registered
139 Posts
that's why you go on Friday, it's not so crowded and you can actually walk the floor and sit on the bikes. Besides, if the show wasn't crowded on Saturday and Sunday, they wouldn't hold it in NY.

Go to the show and enjoy yourself, it's a lot cheaper than schlepping around to all the dealers in the NY area trying to find bikes to look at.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah iv been going every year. Its an awsome show. As for the crowds, its NY! lol we expect that. But i hear what you are saying. It def gets crowded but I still was able to sit on all the bikes. check out all the new gear and goodies, watch the stunt show in the front and get some decals and random other things!

Lets get it going over there. Dont be scerrrdddd of the crowds people

1 - 9 of 9 Posts