M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, My company just transfered here from Tx. Will be here till Sept running my crane. Brought my 9 in hopes to get in some great riding & meet some more awsome people. Just got here so dont know my way around yet. Hope to meet some of you, Cole

·
Registered
372 Posts
Up in St. Marys GA but close enough to Jax. Lot of good beach ridong especially up and down A1A. Wife and I ride our bikes down to Fernandina a couple times a week for coffee.

Oh, and welcom to FL.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm an hour south in Keystone Heights, we have some good riding around here, mostly country roads, curvy, some hills and not much traffic.
I am straight down Blanding, or SR 21. If you want to ride down this way sometime or maybe meet in St. Augustine let me know.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good guys appreciate the replys...gonna break the bike out saturday and go look around. Think im gonna ride down the A1A its all ive heard.... next weekend ill try and head south im always up for some curves!!!!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I took a ride Saturday, way south for me, south of Silver Springs, found a nice road to ride down in the Lake Weir area.
Thats a long way from Jax but there are roads just as good around Middleburg and south.
One ride you should make is 13 south out of Mandarin. It goes from Fruit Cove to US 1 outside of St. Augustine. A lot of sport bikes use this as a race track but if you keep it sane it is a great road, a little crowded up in the Jax area but gets better as you go further south. It makes a jog when you hit 206, you have to go west a bit to pick it back up.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been here for almost 4 weeks! Ive seen a blue LE on hwy A1A by St Augustine.
Met two really nice guys on 9's in Daytona at the JP Cycles store talked with them like 30mins....BTW I love that store!
Seen a white 9 just south of Jacksonvile on hwy 1 the other day!
Florida is crawling with 9's yet I hardly seen any get togethers or invites like when im at home (Tx)

I guess what im saying is how about a ride or something. Hell im up for it as long as its a weekend!

·
Registered
877 Posts
bike nite @
wednesday buffalo wild wings (i think thats the name) in orange park...dont know if im goin yet...
thurdsday jerrys off atlantic blvd & hodges (publix shoppin center)...will be there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts