M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, anyone near Jackson Center? My brother in-law Quentin Reese and his wife Lisa lives there along with my father/mother-inlaws (Q.V. & Vivian Reese) and I would LOVE for a 109r to come over and show him the bike, Quentin has a Triumph Speed Triple and has not seen a 109 in person. Thanks all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No tellin where I might end up, I used to run through Jackson Center all the time at my last job......amzed that I know where is is? LOL Home of Airstream!!!

Ya'll fur sure ut in the boonies with the quakers and the amish.....watch out for the buggies!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
Hi all, anyone near Jackson Center? My brother in-law Quentin Reese and his wife Lisa lives there along with my father/mother-inlaws (Q.V. & Vivian Reese) and I would LOVE for a 109r to come over and show him the bike, Quentin has a Triumph Speed Triple and has not seen a 109 in person. Thanks all.
hey jackson yea i am about a hour from you i grew up down arround there so i know where jackson ohio is and i will be heading down there from time to time and next spring i will be doing some riding down there so maybe we can hook up and if you or anyone in ohio want to try and hook up let me know maybe we can start working on getting some half way points together so when we do start meeting up we will know of place we can meet at

1 - 4 of 4 Posts