M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still no stinking jacket. I am about ready to give up. It's the same old story every time I call. It would seem to me that if you tell somebody that they are going to get something free when you buy their product then you should make good on it as soon as possible. I know some of you already got the jacket and It didn't take very long. I am tired of waiting.........

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Actually you may want to give up..... i think the offer expired on May31st. if you registered after that, you didn't make it in time

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
ITguy said:
I think you can register after May 31st but the bike had to be purchased prior to May 31st.

Mine took about 12 weeks to arrive.
Im going on 9 weeks now and getting impatient... ::)

Anyone know of a way to check the status?

G

·
BlkM109r said:
Actually you may want to give up..... i think the offer expired on May31st. if you registered after that, you didn't make it in time
It was extended through part of June....and I'm still waiting for mine too. Bought May 13th, registered June 5th, promised by mid August.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I am sure that Suzuki is custom making each jacket for all of us, and that takes time.... :joke:

G

·
Mine took 12 weeks also....ordered a 4xl....they sent me a 3xl that fit my girlfriend!! Hope you guys ordered 2 sizes bigger than what you really wear!!

Whats worse than waiting 12+ weeks for your M109R jacket???......Finally getting it and it NO WAY comes close to fitting!!!

Wonder if us BIG guys did some major complaining, if Suzuli would make us some bigger jackets!! I feel like us bigger guys got screwed!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
all you have to do is complain about it on this sight and you will recieve it on the next day like i did, boy am i happy now! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just received my jacket today. Size is 3X and it fits good. Plenty of body armour in it. Placed the request for jacket May 17th.Â

Gees-O-Pete this jacket smells good.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Mine took 11 1/2 weeks from the moment I got the conformation....I registered April 26th 9:31 pm...I think they extended the program thru june 31st after which
you gets nothing.

Jacket is nice and worth the wait... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Take heart. I didn't register for my jacket until late June, although I had bought my bike in May. I got my jacket today. It was waiting for me when I got home from work. And glory be, it almost fits. I got a 4X cause I need to lose some lbs. But I'm short and have even shorter arms. So I knew there was no hope of everything fitting perfect. The jacket fits me well in the shoulders and waist, which is a minor miracle. However the sleeves are an inch or two too long. Maybe I can find someone who can take the cuff of the sleeves up a bit.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Registered May 26th and received it on the 23rd. Now I just have to get home to see if it fits.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
june 3rd...no jacket yet. confirmed with suzuki, that its in the works. be patient bonsai, its a virtue. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

G

·
david1807 said:
all you have to do is complain about it on this sight and you will recieve it on the next day like i did, boy am i happy now! :bigthumbsup:
I'm not sure if you're joking or not.........but that's exactly what happened to me!! Jacket was by the door tonight when I got home. Looks good and fits right.

·
Registered
898 Posts
chadrob30 said:
Relax folks. Chances are, after waiting months for the jacket it won't fit anyway, lol.
yea but then the ones this happens to then turn around and clip someone else for a couple hundred bucks....

khrome

G

·
khrome13 said:
yea but then the ones this happens to then turn around and clip someone else for a couple hundred bucks....

khrome
Yep. I'm guilty of that. Do I feel bad? Not in the least. Besides, what else would I do with a jacket that doesn't fit? Give it away? No. And neither would you.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Candingo said:
I'm not sure if you're joking or not.........but that's exactly what happened to me!! Jacket was by the door tonight when I got home. Looks good and fits right.
Yes it's true my jacket was here when I got home tonight and I'm the one that complained last night. The jacket is awesome and smells so good.

·
Registered
277 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   :bigthumbsup:  :bigthumbsup:

Got my jacket tonight!!!  12 weeks and 2 days from date of purchase!!!!  Little lady called and told me about it, of course I had to peel it out of her hands, she was busy sniffing that brand new leather smell!!!!  :D

Perfect fit, no flaws.  As much as I'd like to complain about the wait, heck, its been 100 degrees most of the time I've been waiting on it.    :bigthumbsup:

Now, getting used to the feeling of wearing football pads because of the armor is going to take some time...  :joke:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts