M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I registered on the 26th of May and mine just arrived today. But I am also pretty sure that you were too late for it I think it ended the end of May.

·
Registered
29 Posts
David,
Dont hold your breath waiting for them to respond to your email. I sent three and never heard a word back. Sorry I can be of no help.

Ed

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think as long as you bought the bike by May 31 you could get the jacket. Although I registered for mine on June 6 and still have not received it so maybe I'm screwed too.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bought bike 05/15/06 dealer said they would get me the jacket then told me i had to register for it, so i did it soon they told me
if i dont get it i will be pissed

·
Registered
190 Posts
Got my bike on June 6 and my stealer registered for me at their store. I know it went through because I got an email back from Suzuki confirming my registration and informing me that delivery would be 6 to 8 weeks. Well, its now over 10 weeks. I've sent three emails and all of them have gone unanswered. I'm going to be giving them a call and raising hell. I don't think the promotion was over, at least as of June 6, because if it was I don't know why I would have gotten an email back from them confirming my registration and informing me of the 6 to 8 week delivery period. And you know, I negotiated so hard with my stealer - I clearly remember them saying, "yea, but you're going to get a free jacket". So, if I don't get some satisfaction from Suzuki - I'm also going to give the stealer hell and demand one of the jackets they have hanging up in their store. Whether or not I'll get anywhere with them is to be seen. I'm really getting pi$$ed off over this. Here Suzuki had a chance to build customer goodwill with this jacket promotion, but insteading their getting their customers pi$$ed off. :cus: :edit: :swear: :realmad:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Look at it this way, I bought my bike in time to get the free jacket, but I also paid full boat for the bike which means I paid roughly $12,399 plus $500 in idiot fees as well. I know for a fact that people around here are paying $11,000 flat for leftover '06's, so I'm thinking I'd rather have paid $11,000 plus $300 for the jacket than the other way around. So If you paid anywhere under $12,000 for your 109 and didn't get a free jacket, quit whining, you could be me.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Received my jacket 2 days ago. Had to call Suzuki and confirm that I was getting it. They gave me an estimated delivery date and it arrived +/- 2 days from there date. The jacket is truly sweet. Mine is a 3x, and seems to fit really nice. Can't wait to wear it out cruising on the coast this weekend! :D

G

·
You gotta be patient!! I finally got a hold of the lady in chasrge of the jackets 2 weks ago. She is getting 3000 e-mails a day about these jackets!! :yikes: She said if I was to e-mail her today.....she wounld'nt get back to me for a few weeks!! Plus....she also said that they ran out of jackets!! They where trying to re-stock 2 weeks ago. Hope this helps. And I hope you ordered at least 2 sizes bigger than what you really are, otherwise........ :swear: !!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought my bike June 10th, found the link on their website sent in the order and I too received the confirmation. Have not received the coat, they DO NOT respond to my e-mails or voice mail to customer service. I think we are screwed. How can a company make such a great product and be absolutely incompetent in promotions and customer service. Ordered a tank cover that was available now not released yet. They have no clue what they are doing there and I think they left the coat link on too long, still sent the confirmation but have no intention of delivering or responding to inquiries.
Whew, I feel much better, thanks for listening :mad:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Heck, this is the second thread I'm posting this in cause I'm so darn happy!!  Bought the bike May 31st, got my jacket tonight!!!! 

It's beautiful, fits perfect, and oh man, that brand new leather smell!!!

Okay, I'm over it now...  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Wooo Hoooo!! Got home and my jacket was sitting on the porch!   :bigthumbsup:  :p  :D  :D

Fits quite well and looks to be a fairly high quality jacket.
I was expecting a somewhat cheapo jacket, but I am pleasantly suprised.  I guess we all just need a little patience.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
The only thing i can maybe come up with is have your dealer call them from the date you maybe too late but i would try that you may luck out

G

·
I have had my jacket so long now, it has long lost that new leather smell. I haven't even worn it yet other than trying it on. I figure I'll be able to wear it for about two months a year.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
toneout said:
I have had my jacket so long now, it has long lost that new leather smell. I haven't even worn it yet other than trying it on. I figure I'll be able to wear it for about two months a year.
+1 Tried it on and it fit great, put it back on the hanger and I think it will be there until Novermber at the earliest. Darn Florida weather! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I registered in mid June. Never made any inquiries with Suzuki. Just waited. Got my jacket yesterday. It fits better than I thought it would and looks to be a great jacket.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts