M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone got the jacket in today and man is it havey but looks nice i am returning it due to it is a bit tight going to re order the 5x that should open it up some i am 6ft 4 inches at about 270 to 280 but i could get the jacket zip so i was surprise but it really looks nice

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes on the return form they show a 5x on it so i am going to try and get that one and see if it would be better it is a shame that they got these set up as far as the 2x and above for small people if there size chart would be normal than the 3x i got would have fit just fine but i will let you know once it come in if it fits me

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea me too but we will see the jacket is a nice one and warm make a good winter jacket

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok, all you guys are scaring me. XXXXXXL XXXXXL XXXXL. I have never heard of these size until this board. Are you all related to Andre the Giant? I'm 6'0" and I got the Large. 5x should be for someone over 8 feet tall or someone that ate a truck full of watermelon.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Everyone is saying the size chart is messed up.

Anyone out there about 6'1 200lbs have luck with the right size? I want to know what to go with if I have to re-order.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i am 6 ft 4 in and about 270 to 280 lbs and in a regular world the 3x i got would have fit but for what ever there reason is they messed with size chart to the point i dont even understand. Not sure but there are a few topics out there dealing with the jacket sizing you might want to see if you can fine them and see if any of them helps you out but yes this is all mess up.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am 6'2" and 250 pounds, ordered the 2x jacket and it came yesterday and was so tight I could not turn my arms. But it is one beautiful jacket! Nice letter in the box about returning it.

Currently using my leather flight jacket as riding jacket, since I have no other heavy leather jacket. It has no armor but it will do till Suzuki sends me a size that fits right.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Got mine yesterday fits me good I'm 5'7"and about 195lbs it is a XL and my other jacket that I have is just a large and they both fit the same. So maybe this will help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts