M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
sorry to go of topic - but anyone know what the sizes equate to? I mean the whole L, XL, XXXXXXXL thing is a bit vague. At 6'3, 220lbs, I'm thinking XXL but would hate to get it, find it too small and not be able to exchange it...

J

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
jcopley said:
sorry to go of topic - but anyone know what the sizes equate to? I mean the whole L, XL, XXXXXXXL thing is a bit vague. At 6'3, 220lbs, I'm thinking XXL but would hate to get it, find it too small and not be able to exchange it...

J
Size Numeric Weight Height Waist
Medium 42 130-145 5'4"-5'11" 29" - 32"
Large 44 145-160 5'6" - 6'0" 30" - 33"
X-Large 46 160-175 5'8" - 6'1" 31" - 34"
XX-Large 48 175-190 5'10" - 6'2" 32" - 35"
XXX-Large 50 190-220 6'0" - 6'3" 33" - 36"
XXXX-Large 52+ 220-235 6'1 - 6'4" 34" - 37"

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
what kinda freaky planet do they come from with those sizes? they have oompa loompas making these things?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Aussie 109 You may already be a winner!!!
I just pulled the trigger on a Blue 109 today. I should be able to pick it up Tuesday! :hot: :hot: :hot:
I will be ordering the XXXXL But it will not fit me :redfaced: I am losing weight... and will have a different brand new jacket
so I may sell it. Unless they are cut VERY LARGE ::)

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I've been on the South Beach Diet myself...lost about 27 lbs , I lift too , these jackets are made to fit tight...I want a snug fit...but I want to move in it..I went
to a few stores to try on different brands and the XXXL will be great for me.

I ordered mine Friday April 21 after my dealer RDR'd my bike with Suzuki.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Reading the fine print on the order form said 6-8 weeks for delivery. I hope they let you return the jacket if it does not fit correctly. I ordered XXL based on my other jackets, but from the size chart I should have ordered XXXL based on weight and height. Oh well, just have to wait to find out.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Stretch said:
Reading the fine print on the order form said 6-8 weeks for delivery. I hope they let you return the jacket if it does not fit correctly. I ordered XXL based on my other jackets, but from the size chart I should have ordered XXXL based on weight and height. Oh well, just have to wait to find out.
I called Suzuki and they said it would not be a problem and long as it came with all the packaging and with in a week. I wrote down her name and extention in case there is a problem.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.