M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
if you are looking for the all-black styles, they were offered as a promo for the 2008 models and even though they are somewhat hard to find, they are still out there. you might have to get lucky and post a WTB in the for sale thread and see if anyone out there has one in their closet that they want to get rid of.

the other version is the earlier style that was black with a grey/silver stripe across the chest. those are much easier to obtain and can be found readily on ebay.

be warned, both styles run small in size so you might need to go two sizes up for it to fit right. :bigthumbsup:

hope that answers your questions.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,096 Posts
The seller that had the black/silver models on ebay for around $100 is now down to just a couple small sizes. Since I had to go up 2 sizes to fit me, they must be for midgets.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Come to the Mad Atlantic meet and you might win one. Suzuki sent me all of there jackets they had left over.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Come to the Mad Atlantic meet and you might win one. Suzuki sent me all of there jackets they had left over.
ALL? Wow, how many was that? There shouldn't be that many people leaving the meet empty handed with all the stuff the sponsors put up. Thanks Ryan.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
ALL? Wow, how many was that? There shouldn't be that many people leaving the meet empty handed with all the stuff the sponsors put up. Thanks Ryan.:bigthumbsup:
Trust me everyone will get one item and quite a few will get 2 items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.