M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I pick up my new silver tomorrow. On the Suzuki site, the link for the free jacket is still available. Hopefully I can still partake. Question is willl the 4XL fit me? I'm 5'10 and 285 (20 yrs of powerlifting).

If Suzuki is done sending out the free jackets, does anyone have any recommendations of where to order a jacket for my chest size? As a reference I wear a 56-58 sport coat... I have a pretty thick chest and arms from all the years of lifting, but only a 38" waist, so not worried about the mid section.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
Damn that's a small jacket. I would fit into the XXXL or XXXXL Catagory. I would say the XXXX-l would fit you. It says 52+ suit size.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm not sure but I think someone posted that even though the link is still there that they aren't sending jackets out. I could be wrong though! Good luck!

·
Registered
48 Posts
well i wear a 6xl shirt so i imagine that the 4xl jacket isnt going too fit me so i guess its time too go on a diet ...lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
I purchased a 4xl jacket from a guy because us Canadians did not get in on the free Jackets. Well I wear a 4xl Joe Rocket and it is quite confortable but this 4xl Suzuki Leather Jacket I cant even pull it to gether to do up the zipper. It is like a 2xl jacket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts