M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few sportbikes and used a joe rocket jacket. I dont remember which one, but it had a helmet shield sleeve inside it to ride with clear or tinted depending on when i was riding.

are there any jackets that you guys know of that have this. joe rocket or otherwise? Obviously im on a 109 so id rather it not be skin tight like the last one was (more sportbike oriented).

thanks in advance for your help

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
My Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 mesh jacket has an inside shield pocket. I'm not sure which of their other models do, but I would think they would list it in their features.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I had a few sportbikes and used a joe rocket jacket. I dont remember which one, but it had a helmet shield sleeve inside it to ride with clear or tinted depending on when i was riding.

are there any jackets that you guys know of that have this. joe rocket or otherwise? Obviously im on a 109 so id rather it not be skin tight like the last one was (more sportbike oriented).

thanks in advance for your help
I personally have a Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket with armor...it is about 7 years old but it is great for hot weather riding. I also have a removable jacket liner when it gets a little cool. It also doubles as a nice rain jacket as well in a pinch. As far as inside pockets mine is simply for my license/ wallet.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ICON

I prefer the ICON mesh/leather combo with the ARMOR for Cool to Warm days. ICON armor vest for hot hot hot days. LOL:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Joe Rocket Ballistic or Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0. Both have great venting, both are either waterproof or come with a liner ... and neither look like you were fired as an extra at a star wars convention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts