M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought the day would not come, it took 11 weeks. The email address they gave me in the confirmation email was worthless. Emailed them repeatedly after the initial 8 weeks but never got a response. However having said that, I love the jacket and it fits well. Ive got the 3X and Im 6'3" 260. Got to thank you guys, I would not have known about the free jacket if I had not read about it here.

Thanks again,

Ed

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Jacket was ordered on May 23rd. It arrived on August 10th, so lets say 11 weeks, 2 days. I ordered a large which I'm sure is a very popular size, but it fits great and is a nice jacket, especially for free!! :a18: :doorag:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Got mine today. Took about 10 weeks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
xnsxer said:
Thought the day would not come, it took 11 weeks. The email address they gave me in the confirmation email was worthless. Emailed them repeatedly after the initial 8 weeks but never got a response. However having said that, I love the jacket and it fits well. Ive got the 3X and Im 6'3" 260. Got to thank you guys, I would not have known about the free jacket if I had not read about it here.

Thanks again,

Ed
Do you have a good email address or a phone number for them. I haven't received a reply for quite sometime either. I am close to just giving up. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Got to say these jackets are certainly put together well. Good quality leather, excellent armor.. only bitch I would have is that the cuffs are just too darn large.. LOT of air going to go up them without gauntlet style gloves

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sounds like they hit the trucks this week and everyone will start getting them

·
Registered
183 Posts
I took my jacket to a shoe repair store and had an additional snap added on each cuff. That solved the large cuff problem. Cost was $5.00.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
psmith said:
I took my jacket to a shoe repair store and had an additional snap added on each cuff. That solved the large cuff problem. Cost was $5.00.
Crap I never thought of that, excellent idea bro.. thanks!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
DADDYHUNT said:
Does anyone know if the offer of the free jacket applies to new 2007 purchases?
Nope, sorry. It was only for people that ordered the bike (took delivery) before May 30th. And since the '07's weren't out yet then...... ;) :doorag:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got my jacket yesterday 3x. Its too big, so I have to send it back and wait again. Hopefully a 2x will fit well, I am 6' & 215lbs.. If someone is close to my size advise me what size worked for you before I send it back.

I ordered my jacket on May 30.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I also got mine yesterday and ordered it on May 30th. It's a bit tight (XL- I am 5'9"- 220 lbs.). I was planning on losing weight anyway....or so I hope.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hollywood,
All I had was that email address, I recieved zero replies from three emails. Sounds like alot of people are getting theirs now, hope your is one of them.

Ed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts