M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd give the report, looks like I'm the first to get mine. It took 6 weeks from the confirmation e-mail.

Was here when i got home today. Seems like a good fit, just a little big. I'm 6'0", 200lbs and got an XXL. Good news is that there is a return label in the box with a letter stating that if it doesn't fit, to re-pack in the box and send back with the new size request. it says that the dealer will not be able to exchange it for you, only by mail, but they're picking up the shipping and handling if you need it.

The jacket: nice quality, the armor takes some getting used to because I've never had a "riding jacket'. There is a liner vest that zips out and the back and shoulder armor is removeable. The fore arm/elbow armor doesn't seem to be removeable though.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Awesome and Congrats! Is it a very heavy jacket? As in a jacket for cold weather. :confused: or is it lighter weight? I want to buy a jacket of the opposite weight as this one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
AWESOME I wonder if they realized the sizing chart could be messed up and sent shipping labels?

Sounds like some decent customer service

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a pretty heavy jacket, weight wise and I'd say it'd be pretty warm in the weather. The liner was pretty light, not sure that it would add or subtract much warmth. I got pretty hot just trying it on in the house. Being black too, i think it will be too hot to wear until October or so around here.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
It does seem that the body length is on the short side. But it looks great! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
rynosback said:
It does seem that the body length is on the short side. But it looks great! :bigthumbsup:
good thing I'm on the short side! haha There are some tall people on this board! haha The jacket looks good, I'm anxiously waiting for mine to show up.

G

·
Got mine today. It is a perfect fit. I'll probably remove some of the armor but it's a very nice bonus.

Thanks Suzuki :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
gradona said:
Got mine today. It is a perfect fit. I'll probably remove some of the armor but it's a very nice bonus.

Thanks Suzuki :bigthumbsup:
did it take 6 weeks for you as well? I guess I've got some false hope that they just got a shipment of them in and are shipping all of them out and I won't have to wait so long! lol!

G

·
Twin00 said:
did it take 6 weeks for you as well? I guess I've got some false hope that they just got a shipment of them in and are shipping all of them out and I won't have to wait so long! lol!
I got my confirmation Email on 03/21. 6 weeks to the day.

·
Registered
129 Posts
gradona said:
I got my confirmation Email on 03/21. 6 weeks to the day.
Same here. Got mine today also. Fits nice, maybe just a tad short. The shoulder armor's got to go though.

G

·
VZR1800 said:
Same here. Got mine today also. Fits nice, maybe just a tad short. The shoulder armor's got to go though.
Be very careful removing the armor. Especially the back. It's like they put 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound coat :p.

The openings are much smaller than the armor.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I finally got my jacket today a well. The jacket looks great but mine is a size to big :(. I wonder how long the turn around time is for them to send another one?

G

·
Just got back from a short (40 mile) ride. 75 degrees here and the jacket was very comfortable. I removed the liner and opened the vents :D.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got mine today!!! Looks double cool! The label says "Limited Edition". It will be ok under 80 degrees without the liner. More than that and I go mesh.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts