M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
The good old fine print trick. Thanks, the main page still has this:
Purchase your M109R between March 1, 2006 and April 30th 2006 and we'll give you a free Boulevard M109R Riding Jacket. Contact your local Suzuki Dealer for more information"

·
Registered
398 Posts
The fine prints says offer good from march 1st thru may 31st , but the at the end of the fine print its says all orders must be received by june 30th. Will they take orders after may 31st?...........who knows !!!!! ::)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just picked up my 109 this evening. I asked my dealer about the jacket and they were clueless. I guess I'll research it on the zuk web site.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
TX109R said:
I just picked up my 109 this evening. I asked my dealer about the jacket and they were clueless. I guess I'll research it on the zuk web site.
Most of the dealers seem to be clueless. That is going to be my main complaint on the survey I just received.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recieved my new M109R jacket todayin the mail. It only took 4 weeks since I ordered it. Looks and fits great. I'll be riding this weekend, and I'll be wearing the new jacket. Pono :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I ordered mine a week or so ago. I got an email saying the dealer didn't send in the warranty registration yet, therefore the jacket won't be put on order until they receive it. I sent an email to the dealer and they replied back saying that its in the mail :D Now I just have to wait another 6 weeks before the jacket arrives. I will probably have to exchange it for a smaller size though :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone been able to verify a jacket order if they picked up their new bike since May 1st? Picking mine up Saturday and would like to get clarification on Suzuki's offer.

·
Registered
326 Posts
1PHAST1 said:
Has anyone been able to verify a jacket order if they picked up their new bike since May 1st? Picking mine up Saturday and would like to get clarification on Suzuki's offer.
I doubt it since they are taking 4 weeks to get them but the fine print on the order form has the May30th date.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I realize no one would have received the jacket at this point. I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get a confirmed order placed since May 1st. Because Suzuki shows 2 different dates for the offer to expire I would like to know for sure before picking up my bike tomarrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts