M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys ever took the ride up there. Its in Anamosa Iowa...which is only a couple hours from me. If you want a good ride with a destination theres EXCELLENT routes there. If your interested get on J&Ps site at www.jpcycles.com and see what they have. The warehouse/store in Anamosa has everything on that site. Let me know and Ill give ya some suggestions for a scenic route and hell ...maybe Ill ride with ya
Nate

P.S. Actually theres a "cruise night" tonight September 12th at 530...door prizes and whatnot> I probably wont take the 109 because of the weather and me losing my rain gear.............but I may drive my other version of a hot rod

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
A bunch of my family/friends rode up there during the "Sturgis on the River" thing this year. They were mostly up from Missouri and said that it was a great time. The least they could have done is wait until Saturday when I could have gone with. The bastids went on Friday.

I plan on taking a ride up there before the weather gets toooo bad.

Speaking of the weather...WTF is up with this COLD snap? :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:
50 degrees at noon? This is insane!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No kiddin..I dont like the cold at all...I guess I live in the wrong area

:(

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ridin up there again tomorrow.... 9/26 ....shoot me an email if anyone wants to ride along..
[email protected]
Nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts