M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She has been on the computer looking to Buff me up, with Mods for Christmas. God I love her! But she was just about to go postal, trying to find items she has heard me talk about. And she would not talk to me about anything. [Christmas you know] And she was getting pissed! So I told her stand down, i'll call Harris, and you two talk. So I handed the phone to my wife, grabed a Sam Adams from the fredge and went outside in the garage to check out my other wife, who never gets pissed just wants to be riden all the time! After 20 minutes I come back inside, all was fine, her blood pressure was back to normal Harris had done one hellofa job! Still don't know whats coming, but my wife told me Harris is great! And went on to tell me, he even knew the part numbers! Without looking them up!! That freaked her freak. So thanks Bigpapa:bigthumbsup: OH and she says, she owes you a BEER:p

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats how it went down, you got a behind the seen look! Thanks a Million Harris:nojoke:
So the moral of the story. If your better half needs help getting Mods for you guy's. Have here HOOK UP with Bigpapa:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
If she talked to Harris, that means good things will be coming!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
Great job Harris! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

That reminds me of what my wife did a couple years ago. She wanted to get me one of the Cycle House chrome holed kickstands, so she went to the local dealer. They spent a long time looking through catalogs trying to find one with no luck. She was really disappointed and told me about it at Christmas, so we bought one afterward. She would have been a lot happier if she had someone to ask about where and what to get so she could have surprised me.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
O course Harris will help............. NO the real trick would be to get all the parts and have Harris pay for them........ LOL LOL :bigthumbsup: WTG BRO!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
...and went outside in the garage to check out my other wife, who never gets pissed just wants to be ridden all the time!
:a20:.........True Dat!

How the hell are you gonna mount the new smoker your getting from Harris on the second wife :dontknow:.........:joke:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Harris,
My wifes number is 305-219-1142!
Feel feee to give her a call and hook me up!:p
Can't hurt to try!

Juice109:bigthumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
I am riding down to Maryland this year for a weekend party with the del/maryland crew. I need some Harris smoker food!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I am riding down to Maryland this year for a weekend party with the del/maryland crew. I need some Harris smoker food!!!!!!!
Just let me know bro. You are always welcome. :bigthumbsup: Got a fully finished basement with it's own private bathroom. you can stay there when you come down.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Got you covered bro. What is on your wish list? I will handle the rest :a20:
Harris,
Now it's a toss up between a shorty rear fender and air ride or maybe some of that meatloaf!:dontknow:

darn decisions!:joke:

Juice109

PS. Don't tell the wife about the meatloaf or i will end up with it for the next month or so! Don't get me wrong, i like meat loaf, just not hers!:p

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Harris,
My wifes number is 305-219-1142!
Feel feee to give her a call and hook me up!:p
Can't hurt to try!

Juice109:bigthumbsup:
Juice! I hope Harris can work his majic, like he has for me. UPS showed up today! So 1 item is here!!

Quote from GeorgieRoller

:a20:.........True Dat!
How the hell are you gonna mount the new smoker your getting from Harris on the second wife :dontknow:.........:joke:

Trailer:dontknow:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts