M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been MIA on these forums for quite some time - I got back from the desert and really didn't spend much time in any forums or online for that matter over the course of the end of summer 09' thru winter while I lived in Tahoe (Truckee) till where I am at now, in Hood River, OR. I'll be deploying back out to Afghanistan again in 2 weeks for my new job flying UAV's:hot:

Anyways - here's some pics of the transformation of my bike from completely stock (pic 1), to how it currently is.

Here's the updated transformation...

First things first...I had to debadge and debeaver her! Only done properly of course...

Of course I had to get those stuffy factory air intakes off, so that was an immediate fix. Ahhh, deep breath!

Really disliked the plastic tach above the handlebars - so added some 2" risers with tach housing.

It wasn't long before pedals, grips, pegs, levers, kickstand, GiPro, Stebel horn, shift star, engine guards, LED tail, seat, etc were getting changed out...

I had to put her in storage when I moved down to Truckee for the winter...gets a bit crazy down there in the winter!!

Moved up to Hood River after that for a new job after playing all winter and had to finish up the mods...
This included Raw Performance Exhaust, PCIII, Wide swingarm with Metzler 300 tire on chrome Coastal Moto wheels with 10" rear, adjustable lowering bones set at 2.25" drop...

Pretty stoked with the outcome thus far :evil:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
daaammmm !!! lookin good

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Looks like you enjoyed yourself. Stay safe in the sandbox.

·
Registered
370 Posts
:agree:Very nice job!...Look's real Sweeeeeet!!!...:drool:
I love the Color,too!! Very Pretty!!!..:bigthumbsup: Enjoy the Best Bike ever Built!!...:#1:...The performance is Awesome!!!...:hot:
Be safe,and enjoy your new job flying your UAV's!...

Take Care,Ride safe!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks - I'm just wishing I'd have some DRY weather out here before I leave! It was COLD out this morning at 6am riding from Portland to Hood River...brrrrrr....

Anybody know of any Memorial Day rides/shows going on in the Portland/Seattle area this weekend?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Sweet bike bro, you sure went wild with the mods! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Thanks for your service to our country too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts