M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
possibly(probably)

I'm off that weekend, and my other half has put in for getting that Sat off, She's already off Sunday(Postal workers!!) It's looking pretty good for us to go. I'll probably take the Truck with bike in back if it's just the two of us. If others are interested in meeting up here, I have a trailer we can put several bikes on, and head over from there. It would help to keep from being tired of riding before we even got there. It's about a 3 1/2 hr trip from here to Rockford, but figure in Chicago traffic and it could be closer to 4-41/2 hrs. It's just an idea, and I don't have too many of those, so this is kind of a special moment for me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm in. New to sight would like to find someone to ride over with on Fri. Live in South Bend IN. So anyone interested let me know.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Update

I've got our room reserved and the whole weekend off. We're still debating whether we'll be riding or trailering. I'm fairly sure that even if I ride over, my wife will bring one of our vehicles. As I'm sure you can imagine, it would be difficult to lug a case or two of PI over there on the 9:D She'll probably bring our TDI, that thing gets better mileage than the bike does.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I am really looking forward to this ride, and the Pi afterwards will make it all the better. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Wine

Hey John, I make a little of everything. Most of it is pretty sweet. I've done peach, blackberry, red raspberry, apricot, cherry, black raspberry, niagra grape, concord grape, some ice wine kits, and i've mixed concord grape with almost everything too. Some of it's good, and some of it is all right. It all depends on your pallat. But the Pi seems to be everyone's favorite. Apple tends to be the most common.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey John, I make a little of everything. Most of it is pretty sweet. I've done peach, blackberry, red raspberry, apricot, cherry, black raspberry, niagra grape, concord grape, some ice wine kits, and i've mixed concord grape with almost everything too. Some of it's good, and some of it is all right. It all depends on your pallat. But the Pi seems to be everyone's favorite. Apple tends to be the most common.
I would probably like the pi if sweet not a big wine drinker but do enjoy a good dessert wine.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Bump

Just a bump for the Indiana riders. This is just a little over 1 month out. Just seeing if anyone is considering going over from here. So far, Rotoman40 and myself are planning on heading over Fri afternoon leaving from South Bend.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just a bump for the Indiana riders. This is just a little over 1 month out. Just seeing if anyone is considering going over from here. So far, Rotoman40 and myself are planning on heading over Fri afternoon leaving from South Bend.
Hey ROD,
Hope I can get someone else to ride with me up your way. If not i'll probably ship a little gear to the motel and meet you guys...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hi Cope, What time are you looking at heading over? Rotoman40(John) and I are looking at heading over Fri afternoon after my wife gets off work. Depending on which delivery route she gets, she could be off anywhere from 1-4. I think she's going to drive one of our vehicles over, her parents live a little west of Rockford and we might go visit them Sun afternoon after things wrap up. What route are you planning on taking over?

·
Registered
593 Posts
I"ll take US31 to South Bend and will leave between 10 - 12noon..... What's US31 road condition on the other side of Peru ? Bought the 9 at Maxx Pitts in Peru, road good to that point i know .

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hey JD. How ya been? Are you going to save some room in one of your side cases to take a bottle home with you?
I am doing great, just looking forward to this ride up north. How are things for you?

If you are offering I will happily oblige. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts