M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Midwest Meet

I live in northern Il. and wanted to have a get together last year, never could get it together. This year were going to do it! May 21 and 22 there is enough room to camp here or plenty of hotels around rockford. All are welcome. see thread for details and further plans.

Dave

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137344
I am in for a May run. How far is Rockford from the Elizabeth/ Savannah area. Poopy's and Iron Horse may be good destinations for a run from Rockford!!!!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
I live in northern Il. and wanted to have a get together last year, never could get it together. This year were going to do it! May 21 and 22 there is enough room to camp here or plenty of hotels around rockford. All are welcome. see thread for details and further plans.

Dave

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137344
Looking forward to seeing soem other 9's :bigthumbsup:
Been following the thread in the Illinois board, glad to see that you guys made it happen.
I will be trying my best to attend that meet. Sounds fun.
Look forward to meeting some of you Rockford riders.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
If you don't mind a couple of Missouri Boys crashing your party my Brother (C90) and I will be there depending on the weather.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you don't mind a couple of Missouri Boys crashing your party my Brother (C90) and I will be there depending on the weather.
Hey Ben nice to hear from Ya, Jd is coming up fri evening, and you know St louis is my home town, so see ya here ( Im sure there is no snow forcasted so there is no weather excuse)

Dave

·
Registered
595 Posts
Looks like about a 5 hour ride for me....I'll try to make it!! :p

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'll be coming from the Green Bay WI area if anyone else from WI is going we could meet up 1/2 way there depending on where you are coming from.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts