M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
28-Aug Saturday Our Football team, The Granite State Panthures. Had there 1st game of the season, and it was our home opener. We were playing a team called the Wolves from Lancaster NH. and they had up words of a 200 mile drive to get to us! But we've been there... So were even! Our team made many mental mistakes, but it was our 1st. game and there to be expected, BUT they must end! Because WE WILL face tougher teams! It was a great day for this game, but the Wolve's took a beating. With 4 of there players, sent to the Hospital, which did suck because it's not cool for Any kid to get hurt! And the Wolves had a long ride home, loosing to us 21 to 0! Though I'd let you 9ers know. Many of you have supported our new team. And THANK YOU for that:bigthumbsup: I'd like to say all the scores will be in our favor, but thats wishful thinking:eek: But good or bad i'll let you guy's know how we do.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thats great Bob ,I know your heart is in that team and you should give yourself alot of credit. I know its for the children:joke:,Just kiddin.Again congrats.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: bob and the team on a great win I was with the family in new hampshire for the weekend you live in a nice state :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks you two! We now don't have a game till 3 weekends from now, do to the holiday and A BYE! But our next game WILL be a team to beat! There called the RedHawks, and they are bad Arse boys:eek: From Hillsborough/Dering NH. And it's there home opener, and were away. They pushed us around during A jamberee we had up in Lancaster NH.
Last year they were #2 and we were #3, and they WANT TO KICK OUR ARSE again!! And WILL!! If we don't have our, CHIT TOGETHER:nojoke:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts