M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not an 9...But you gotta check this thing out!!!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
that's been out there a while, but i never get tired of seeing it.
definitely not my cup of tea, but for a themed out bike that thing is just plain insane. they did a tremendous job with that bike. love the paint and affixed parts to totally tie everything in together.
i heard that they even rigged up a speaker to have the predator scream sound. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys,,,,,i thought i put pics of this bike up before...I just wasn't sure..So figured it wouldn't be a big problem if i did...

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Sorry guys,,,,,i thought i put pics of this bike up before...I just wasn't sure..So figured it wouldn't be a big problem if i did...
no problem here. :bigthumbsup: i enjoy seeing pictures of that bike every now and again. that thing is crazy looking. could only imagine what that thing looks like riding down the street. might scare the hell out of some kids. LOL

seems like the perfect bike to ride on halloween. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
friggin awesome

now someone needs to take a 9 with the batwing faring and turn it into the "alien".......pretty much looks like one lol

then they could battle!!!!! :joke:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Thanks for reposting , I did not see it the first time.:bigthumbsup:
THE PRED .......:eek:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
That would be cool for Halloween

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think its awesome!!! I wonder how many work hours went in to that project??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts