M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll repost with any mods I may receive today :D (still bone stock) And If I'm not mistaken JR's Birthday is tomorrow??? I think I saw that somewhere else in a post??? Happy Birthday in advance! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Happy Birthday :beer2: :hot: :beer3:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Happy B-Day!! :joke: :joke: :bigthumbsup:

Mine is tomorrow. I got myself a brand new leather jacket and I am going out tonight to "Bike Night" at a really good local place here in the burbs of KC. Maybe I'll be sick for work tomorrow!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fignewt3 said:
Hey Happy B-Day!! :joke: :joke: :bigthumbsup:

Mine is tomorrow. I got myself a brand new leather jacket and I am going out tonight to "Bike Night" at a really good local place here in the burbs of KC. Maybe I'll be sick for work tomorrow!
Cool Happy b-day back at ya :bigthumbsup: I live in Liberty, where are you going tonight? I may try to make it out of some other commitments :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
BIGD... said:
Cool Happy b-day back at ya :bigthumbsup: I live in Liberty, where are you going tonight? I may try to make it out of some other commitments :D
We normally go to a place in Overland Park called "Fuel" . It's on the corner of 119th and Metcalf, I think it is the Northwest corner. It's an awesome biker bar. The waitresses dance on the bar a couple of times a night and they have a chaps contest that gets some girls up there dancing. They play some great rock and roll and beer is only $2.50.

If you come, tell them at the door that you rode, then there's no cover. There are normally about 100 bikes there, but I have seen as many as about 250. Don't know what the cooler weather will do.

If you decide to make it down, PM me and I will send you my cell ph # so we can hook up. I normally get there by 7:30 or 8

·
Registered
890 Posts
:joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :hot: :beer3: Enjoy, hope you get lots-a-stuff...lol

Devilish

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
wow BigD, I remember back when I was 36..... oh those memories.

mine is 44

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Every body now...

Happy Birthday to you, you belong in a Zoo,
You look like a monkey and you smell like one too!

Sorry, I have small boys 8 and 5... Thats what we get around here.

Sledzep

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm with JR, Cheers for the B-Day :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts