M109 Rider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the Thunder Tornado Intake on my bike. I did 150 miles today with it. We finished yesterday at 6:00 pm we still have some finishing touches on the adapter plate and some specialty bolts. These pics are in the dark but I wanted to post them for you guys. I will be doing another 150 miles tommorow and will take pics in the sunlight and post.Â

We have a pretty busy day on monday completing the adapter plates and dynoing the kit. We will also be putting on the Hacker Pipe and testing it on Monday. I will post the results when I have them.

Here you go, I know you all have been waiting a long time. I got a lot of kudos and what is that stuff all day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: It's Here! Thunder Tornado Intake!

When I left Thunder last night it had been 6 weeks since I had riden my beast, so I was a little excited to be on it again. 1st to second 10 in wheelie for 20 feet, all you guys with the Lamonts Big Air have been having way more fun then me for the past 3 months, but 10 hp is way cool.

TAZ

·
Registered
666 Posts

looks great Taz :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
but whats the price on these ?? 8) or a ball park figure

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

thanks for posting pics. they look absolutely great. they still going to be usable with hyperchargers?

·
Registered
205 Posts

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
150 Posts

:bigthumbsup: Those look great. I especially like the way they looked from the front.

·
Registered
974 Posts

raw_taz said:
When I left Thunder last night it had been 6 weeks since I had riden my beast, so I was a little excited to be on it again. 1st to second 10 in wheelie for 20 feet, all you guys with the Lamonts Big Air have been having way more fun then me for the past 3 months, but 10 hp is way cool.

TAZ
:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

raw_taz said:
120 hp with stock pipe and half baked map. Trent was out on friday, so tommorow we will get the completed Map and dyno sheet.

But that should be added to the emocitioncons!

Going to ride for the afternoon. Currently 77 degrees and sunny.

Talk to you guys later will post pics in day light later.

TAZ
I hope you appreciate the humor. Thats the question everyone gets asked when they do anything to the bike.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

I still like my Big-Air Better :bigthumbsup: And I guess thats all that matters since thats what i got :D :bigthumbsup:

Yours does look good though!!!! Glad you are enjoying it :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: Later Silentrider

·
Registered
936 Posts
Re: It's Here! Thunder Tornado Intake! Update some Pics

ok i'm looking still don't any pictures and i know everybody ask for dyno #'s but there comes a time where its all about what you like (the look) and it will probably produce good #'s.

dave said it should pass plenty of air but when i look at the cover (cone cover) looks a little resricted to me anyway jmo

·
Registered
269 Posts

Looks :bigthumbsup: ... Where did you get the Ostrige bra & seat????

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

Looks like it sucks ..... quite well. Actually looks great. Lets hear more when you get some riding time in on how much hp you think it makes.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.