M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of waiting and almost having to sell it. My raw pipe is on. My buddy came over and did the low down stuff for me so I would not have to send it to the dealer. Couldnt afford that right now. Sounds great and weighs nothing compared to the monster stocker.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW thanks Hink for the FAQ It really helped a lot. I also just reached in and popped the computer wire out without pulling it out of the bike. Long needle nose worked like a charm. FAQ was a great idea.
Bob

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
looks cool man.:bigthumbsup:

you might want to try and protect the bottom of that bag from heat and black stuff.....:eek:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Hey Bob, let me know how the pipe works as to dumping exhaust on your yellow bags. Im still trying to find a local exhaust place to make me tru duals down each side. not having much luck so far.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got a couple of rides under my belt with it now and no black stuff on the bags. But I did notice it is warmer than the stockers. And when i hit second today at 7000 it really hit much harder than the stockers. Almost felt like it broke the tire loose a bit.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It probably did, supposed 2B one of the best performance(if not thee best) made for the M109R:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts