M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 4 long months it is here back in August i laid down my 07 LE . So i told myself i would wait untill the New 2011 came out and they called me Yesterday it came in on the truck and i was thinking it would not be here untill the first week or so in January. So Merry christmas to me ..

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooinkk i cant wait to get it out on the road i pick it up tomorrow so i will be driving it home atleast . Frozen nuts and all i will be on it lol

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: But them stickers on the fork tubes gotta go!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not sure they just got it off the truck yesterday eveing. they said it will be ready to pick up in the moring

brand new so not sure

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
That's what I hate about Va, so far I have bought 3 bikes form there, used, and all had those big ass stickers. WTF is wrong w/ just having them on the tag?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
That's what I hate about Va, so far I have bought 3 bikes form there, used, and all had those big ass stickers. WTF is wrong w/ just having them on the tag?
yea they have to inspect them and thats where they are supposed to go ,

but most shops sell relocation brackets ,and the leos dont bother us to much where we put them

I just checked and Kens Cycle has the Same model ,it arrived this week also :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:congrats: we all know that blue is the fastest color!!! :D:D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Congrats bro, and that is an awesome color! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:congrats::congrats: I can't wait to see that color in person. Heat and Goo Gone are your friends when it comes to those stickers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts