M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, this is only my second time having a bike dynoed in about 11 years, so I am not sure if I got the right printout. I thought it was speed vs. rpm, but whatever, maybe I can get that one from them too.

Stock pipe, stock air
Mods: SET valve open, TrackDay TRE4, Healtech FIT Tuner set to "seat of the pants".

Comments welcome.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Those numbers look just about like other bikes I have seen with similar mods. Looks like you got an accurate dyno to me. :bigthumbsup::doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Those numbers look just about like other bikes I have seen with similar mods. Looks like you got an accurate dyno to me. :bigthumbsup::doorag:
Yeah, cool. A healthy boy then. No AFR as they could not get the ol' sniffer past the baffles. I am gonna see if I can get a print of HP vs. RPM, as it's easier for my pea brain to understand.

What's the CF in the upper right hand corner? brianm929 had a different selection on his dyno run a couple weeks back, not sure how the two equate.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Yeah, cool. A healthy boy then. No AFR as they could not get the ol' sniffer past the baffles. I am gonna see if I can get a print of HP vs. RPM, as it's easier for my pea brain to understand.

What's the CF in the upper right hand corner? brianm929 had a different selection on his dyno run a couple weeks back, not sure how the two equate.
CF Control Functions?
CF Constant Force?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts