M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I, with out kids. {First time in 19 years!!!} AND our Football team was on a by! So we Took off to Key Largo then Key West, for 6 days! Hit Jimmy Johnsons (Big Chill) and Buffett's Many times. I don't know of a harbor or Tiki hut we missed on our drive from Key Largo TO Key West & Back! Went on 3 different sunset drinking cruz's and a Snorkel cruz played alot on Duval Street:bigthumbsup:
And hit Bubba Gumps at Miami SEA SIDE:p AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF:eek:

This Saturday our Football team Went to, THE TOP [#1] IN OUR DIVISION:bigthumbsup: Beating a team we had never beat in 2 years (20-7) Life is good!:bigthumbsup:
However we are both going to a detox program, hard to believe but theres alcholol, down there in the KEYS. But not as much as there was though...

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
glad you and the wife(without kids) had a great vaca always wanted to go their, sounds like there is a lot less alcohol down in the keys now.I went to bubba gumps when I was in Miami a few years ago had a good time at sea side live bands and lots of good people

:congrats: on first place and the good job you are doing with those kids

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The Island is still recovering from your visit. Next time you return don't forget to bring your "9". :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a great time Gregg, thanks for what you did for us. Glad I introduced you to Buffetts. Oh and the air waves aren't the same as well, after hooking up with 2 disc jockeys. And 1 named, RIM JOB! That farts in her sleep. Thats another story. But what a hell of a time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts