M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished the mods for the beast, atleast for now. I wish I could have had everything done before it got cold here, but oh well. I did almost all the work on my own. The guys at Arizona Victory in Tucson did the dyno tune and fixed some of my work with the Hyperchargers. Those guys deserve props. They gave me a killer deal on the work and the dude at the service counter was almost as excited about the bike as I was. He called me up to tell me the work was done and spent almost 10 minutes telling me how awesome the bike is. Goodbye gas mileage, hello horsepower. I proved if you work a midnight shift and come home really tired to work on the bike that it's real easy to break a bolt and get it stuck in the side of the engine (took the shop three hours to get it out). I'm already waiting for cash to do the next few mods. Is that bad?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I can't quite read the Dyno.........126hp :dontknow:

Can you tell a big difference (seat of the pants) from how the bike accelerated/throttle response from when it was stock to now? If so, how would you describe it?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,049 Posts
Awesome bike bro, enjoy the new power and looks. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts