M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has been over 2 months since my baby has been on the ground. some of you know i had shoulder sergery this last spring so decided to do some mods while I wasn`t able to ride anyway well shoulder isn`t 100% yet but i`m able to do things as long as i take it easy, I finished up this years mods last friday night and have had it out twice for short little rides today in the rain. I did a key mod had my swing arm cromed built wheels 10X 18 with a 280 on the rear and a 17 X 6 1/2 with a 170mm tire on the front. I went with a single front disk break stainless front break line painted my rotors to match bike shortened up my side burner pipes by 10" and probly the bigest thing I did was left my bags off and made it a solo bike (girlfriend can not ride anymore bad back) weather is very sucky at best hopeing tomarrow to get a break to get some good pic and get them posted this is just a teaser guys sorry:joke: god it was good to hope on her and ride!! more to fallow...

·
Registered
300 Posts
now you can go tear-up "HOT HARLEY NITES", awesome!! maybe u can take first this year! as for me id settle for the boobie prize...i likes boobies:bigthumbsup::hot:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now you can go tear-up "HOT HARLEY NITES", awesome!! maybe u can take first this year! as for me id settle for the boobie prize...i likes boobies:bigthumbsup::hot:
:agree: boobies are good and fun too!!!:drool::drool::drool:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,882 Posts
Without pics it didn't happen. :D

Don't rush it too much bro, but I understand being a bit impatient by now.

·
Registered
538 Posts
it has been over 2 months since my baby has been on the ground. some of you know i had shoulder sergery this last spring so decided to do some mods while I wasn`t able to ride anyway well shoulder isn`t 100% yet but i`m able to do things as long as i take it easy, I finished up this years mods last friday night and have had it out twice for short little rides today in the rain. I did a key mod had my swing arm cromed built wheels 10X 18 with a 280 on the rear and a 17 X 6 1/2 with a 170mm tire on the front. I went with a single front disk break stainless front break line painted my rotors to match bike shortened up my side burner pipes by 10" and probly the bigest thing I did was left my bags off and made it a solo bike (girlfriend can not ride anymore bad back) weather is very sucky at best hopeing tomarrow to get a break to get some good pic and get them posted this is just a teaser guys sorry:joke: god it was good to hope on her and ride!! more to fallow...
Let us know how the new mods feel. I can't wait to see a pic of it!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
i hear the #1 mod for making your bike faster is, removing the excess weight over the rear:bigthumbsup: .... to bad my wife says i hafta leave the back seat on:dontknow: but that still doesnt mean i ride slow:joke:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i hear the #1 mod for making your bike faster is, removing the excess weight over the rear:bigthumbsup: .... to bad my wife says i hafta leave the back seat on:dontknow: but that still doesnt mean i ride slow:joke:
I personaly enjoy haveing a couple soft ones pressing against my back while I ride but that is just me a guess :joke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts