M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone parked their bike for the season. We got a dusting of snow this morning. All the shops have started selling snow machines. Put my 9 away for the season and started getting my snowblower ready and my winter tires

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
tuesday, its to be 85, it would be nice for cooler weather

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yeah, mine's parked for the season but it's a great time to start on a list of mods . . . ya don't want to be tearing it down while it's still good riding weather!

·
xxx
210 Posts
Road 250 kms today. Managed to ride every month since getting her but it will soon be a day by day decision. They are calling for the worst winter in 55 years so I may not see too many riding days until March or so.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Sad day approaching

Yes it's cooling down fast...won't put it away just yet,few more mid day rides when the sun is out..hopefully a couple more weeks here in Toronto area..:evil:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Got a couple inches of snow last week. Sanded the roadways...plates are off and I starting the Mods in the garage.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
My 9 is patiently awaiting my return to her in Vegas... don't worry baby... I'll be there in about 3 weeks with some new goodies for you and I will take you ANYWHERE you want to go!!!

I hope Mark (Bad Apl), Rob (Sly Dog), Angie (Fixxer)... and any other Vegas members are up and available for some riding?!?!?! :D

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
X3....:bigthumbsup:

I think I'm going to try getting out this weekend get the last of the fuel out of the tank. It's not

looking like very many more good days left.....
Yeah, want to squeeze the remaining days out, then i've got a list, and i'm checking it twice!

new plugs
new oil and filter
change rear hub oil
wheels off and re-polish rims and hub
Might have to take the opportunity to change front and back rubber at the same time
install new chin spoiler
**mayyyybe a new PC3 fuel processor/ GIPRO/ K & N intake filters.** this is a wish list item. We'll see on that.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts