Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roger and i where discussing our next Ride for Food
We are thinking Italian any one Have any Suggestions ,
just no chains and NOT in Richmond ???

·
Registered
277 Posts
Eye Talion

How about Carrabba's in Williamsburg. I have had good luck there on several occasions.

I am sure you will go on Sunday, so I won't make it anyway, but the food is good and you ride down route 5 to get there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i think there is a few in italy that are pretty good. r u up for the ride? lol
if i can figure out how to ride on top of the ocean, I would do it! :joke:

·
Registered
860 Posts
How about Carrabba's in Williamsburg. I have had good luck there on several occasions.

I am sure you will go on Sunday, so I won't make it anyway, but the food is good and you ride down route 5 to get there.
CHAIN, CHAIN, CHAIN

·
Registered
860 Posts
Seriously, there used to be an Anna's Italian/Pizza restaurant on rt 10/31 as you ride into Surry. They have moved to a new building on rt 10 just east of the main intersection. Instead of going through the intersection to get to the ferry, you would turn right and go about 1/4 mile and it's on the right. I have eaten several times at the old place but not at the new one. This would be a variation on the old 5/10 ride. Not a chain.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I was a professional chef for almost 20 years.

We can just forget the rides, create a menu, and meet at my house for lunch every Sunday...

NOT

I love cooking, but, I love riding and eating someone else's cooking even better.

We'll check out germ's spot next time.

I was just talking with Ooink about this the other day. ... I have a lot of free time, and am quite imaginative. i'll make myself a funky lunch, and the wife will come home and say.... " i can always tell you've been cooking, because you leave eyeballs and tentacles in the the sink for me to clean" .. hahaha.. If that was life's only problem, wouldn't it be grand:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shouldn't be that hard to convert it back into a skidoo or what ever you call those. or is the 109 a converted snowmobil i can't remember. lol
It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this Guy beat out 1,000,000 others.:D

·
Registered
697 Posts
HAAAA- ha
It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this Guy beat out 1,000,000 others

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We could go up to Lakeridge and Pick up Seapup and swing over to fredricsburg and Snag Vamedic and ride Back down to Angelos pizza, that would be a full days ride :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Though its not an Italian joint, this little restaurant here would be WELL WORTH the trip for you. My wife and I went yesterday, and the food and atmosphere brought me back to my youth (I'm half German, born and raised in Stuttgart, Germany). I hadnt had some authentic German cuisine since I last went home in 2001. This food here would make my Oma proud.

Its located on Route 1, just south of Quantico Marine base. The sign is next to the driveway by the Hildrup moving company buildings.

http://www.zumrheingarten.com/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts